Bundle kit of 10 Arckit 200 sqm. Architectural Model Building Kits
Construct your ultimate collection of ultra-sleek architectural creations up to 200sqm. and this set of ten kits.
Learn more here.
The A200 comes with:
- 200 Arckit pieces (Architectural building blocks).
- 37 x Reusable Arckitexture decals (including white louvers, light timber, bricks, and vegetation).
- 43 x Arckit cardboard pop-outs (including figurines, trees & furniture).
- 1 x Introductory booklet with instructions for 1 design, reusable box.
- A further 3+ alternative building design instructions are available online as well as lots more printable Arckitexture decals and Arckit inspiration.
- Arckit Digital components are also available to build via SketchUp and Revit platforms.
- Reusable storage box for components and accessories.
- Package dimensions: 400x280x60mm
- Recommended for age 14+
And remember that all Arckit construction sets are compatible with one another!
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalised or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at email@example.com
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
Unit 2, Hillview House
Sandyford Industrial Estate, D18,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.|