The Arckit Booster Tube is a lot of fun in a small package.
Arckit Booster Tubes© collection features 9 different sets of colourful components to get you started with Arckit architectural building blocks or to add more components to your Arckit kit.
Each individual set allows you to freely explore your miniature structures and can also combine together to expand your colourful Arckit world.
The Arckit Booster Tube 04 (Orange) offers 26 Arckit building blocks to create your mini designs.
The Orange Arckit Booster Tube comes with 26 components and an instruction sheet. The components in the Orange Tube are as follows:
- 6x Orange 1:1 Modules
- 6x Orange 1:2 Modules
- 4 x Blue Tiles
- 4x White Circle Low-Wall
- 3x Yellow Dome-Top Tiles
- 3x Yellow Dome-Bottom Tiles
The Arckit Booster Tubes come in 9 different colours (each tube has different components) so you can mix and match and watch your designs come to life.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalised or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at email@example.com and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
RMA number: (Insert your number)
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.|